above the knee boots

purse collector

My Yorkie
O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
I'm looking for above the knee boots that are reasonably priced. What do you guys think of these boots? It's from topshop and it's my first time ordering from them. What's the quality like? So yay or nay on these boots....I need help. Thanks. I also attached the link..it's the duffy boots btw. Also any recommendations on how to wear otk boots.

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...082&parent_category_rn=175075&langId=-1&top=Y

Attachments

• knee high  boots.jpg
    knee high boots.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 393
They are cute, the only thing i am not crazy about is how the sole is beige. I just bought a pair from Modern Vintage and they are TDF! As well like jellybebe said Le Pepe is good as well. I'm not 100% sure on the quality of top shop shoes as well.

I love the design of the TopShop boots -- very streamlined and it looks like it would be easy to pick out a wardrobe to match them! Not sure about the quality though... I second jsc6's comment about Modern Vintage shoes -- really love that brand.

Topshop boots usually have pretty good quality leather, maybe on par with some lower end designer labels? I have a pair of booties from them and they're made in Brazil. I hope this helps!

or even Chinese Laundrys Turbo boot it comes in leather and suede and a ray of colors. I bought these last year (i would recommend sizing down they fit HUGE in the calf part)

i just bought a pair of otk boots. they were chinese laundry turbo from DSW. i had a coupon so it turned out to be only $70ish. i almost spent like $295 on these dolce vita otk boots from saks.

those are cute! yay for me, but not sure about the quality of topshop though. I'm looking for a pair of over the knee boots myself, but it's so hard to find a pair that's of good quality AND style.

p.s i've got 2 pairs of those chinese laundry boots, and to be honest with u they're not of the best quality :shucks: i only wore them a few times last winter and they're pretty much DONE.

p.p.s they weren't very comfortable either, gave me blisters because they were so narrow, plus my heels kept slipping because there was no support in the heels.