above the knee boots

purse collector

My Yorkie
O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
Los Angeles California
I'm looking for above the knee boots that are reasonably priced. What do you guys think of these boots? It's from topshop and it's my first time ordering from them. What's the quality like? So yay or nay on these boots....I need help. Thanks. I also attached the link..it's the duffy boots btw. Also any recommendations on how to wear otk boots.

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...082&parent_category_rn=175075&langId=-1&top=Y

Attachments

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Canada
I love love love the OTK look. I got a pair of Le Pepe equestrian boots for fall, I am in love. I like these ones too aside from the sole.

They are cute, the only thing i am not crazy about is how the sole is beige. I just bought a pair from Modern Vintage and they are TDF! As well like jellybebe said Le Pepe is good as well. I'm not 100% sure on the quality of top shop shoes as well.

mochiblure

O.G.
Nov 25, 2006
I love the design of the TopShop boots -- very streamlined and it looks like it would be easy to pick out a wardrobe to match them! Not sure about the quality though... I second jsc6's comment about Modern Vintage shoes -- really love that brand.

schneakersh

May 26, 2008
Topshop boots usually have pretty good quality leather, maybe on par with some lower end designer labels? I have a pair of booties from them and they're made in Brazil. I hope this helps!

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
Montreal, Quebec.
those are cute! yay for me, but not sure about the quality of topshop though. I'm looking for a pair of over the knee boots myself, but it's so hard to find a pair that's of good quality AND style.

p.s i've got 2 pairs of those chinese laundry boots, and to be honest with u they're not of the best quality :shucks: i only wore them a few times last winter and they're pretty much DONE.

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
Montreal, Quebec.
p.p.s they weren't very comfortable either, gave me blisters because they were so narrow, plus my heels kept slipping because there was no support in the heels.