Aboutattitude.com

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting, and I wanted to ask a question. Aboutattitude.com has a bag I love, but I am just wondering if anyone has purchased from them before. If so, how was the service and quality of their merchandise? I am a little wary.

I also wanted to say that I have only been a member for around a week, but I have been doing a lot of reading, and I have already learned alot! I also wanted to compliment you all on the way you interact with one another. I have never seen a discussion group where everyone is so accepting of others opinions even when they disagree. It's very refreshing to know that you can express an opinion w/o fear of being attacked by those who may disagree with you.

Thanks so much!
    Rebecca

2. I've bought a bag from there before. The service and quality is great. No complaints here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice