About to try new product

1. I picked up Mario Badescu's drying lotion yesterday. Anyone ever use this stuff? Just want to know before I bore holes in my face.

2. I tried it..It made it worse..LOL...sorry-Hated it.

3. AHHH! what happened? details....

4. Is that the pink stuff? I used some Mario Badescu products years ago, and I don't remember them making my acne worse; just not really clearing me up either. I'm constantly on a search for something to clear up my face. I *finally* just went back to a dermatologist and my face is looking some better.

5. I had some really bad acne around my chin area and sporadically I would get them on my forehead, I tried everything out there and nothing gave me results. I finally went to the Dermatologists and he started me on antibiotics and a sulful facial wash. It's been over 2 years and I am acne free.:yahoo:

6. thats great! but have you tried this mario stuff?

7. ITA! It made my pimple even worse. It went from a small red bump to a huge icky bajicky red cyst with the white head on it. :wtf: It was awful. I guess it "draws" the impurities out. Well, that's a prob if the pore is already clogged and a bit inflammed. It took eons to heal and left a scar. I threw it away after that. :sad:

8. eeeek! I think I may have to make another trip to Nordies and return this horrifying elixir! I don't even want it in the house now!:wtf:

9. What I was trying to say was that Yes I have tried Mario Badescus products and they just made my face worse! Instead on wasting money on trying new products I just decided to go visit the Dermatologists. So If I were you I would instead go see the dermatologists.:flowers:

10. ooooh! I'm pretty thick sometimes. Need it all laid out very neatly in front of me!:lol: Thanks. If my problem persists, I will go find a dermie. I'm 43 and only get these small breakouts around my period. Nothing to bad, just annoying!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice