About to return my Black Metallic Reissue 226 - will I regret it??

You know, I totally agree about there being a better selection in the department stores right now. I went to Saks in BH the next day and found at LEAST 6 bags I could have walked away with.

I ended up buying a black flap with silver interior (love) and a really thick chain strap that is sewn into the sides of the bag and has black leather wrapped through the chain? (I'm not good at descriptions...) I LOVE this bag so much more than the black metallic reissue. Love love love. (I'll post pics soon!) :heart:

But yes, Rodeo is supposed to be such an iconic location for Chanel and everything they have is simply "blah". I hope they make up for it this Winter and Spring 2008!

I have a 227 black metallic and adore it, but I have also made some very expensive mistakes in my time and learned no matter how in demand/loved a bag may be, if I don't love it with all my heart, it is a bad buy. I always remind myself that the only time to compromise is when the choice isn't a compromise! I am sure you will fall in love and hard, then you'll be so glad you took this one back.