about to buy my first bv...

Congrats, daniela! Getting the first BV is something really special and I`m sure you`ll cherish it for a long time to come. Even more since it`s such a classic piece in a stunning color!

got it! i haven't taken it out of the bag yet, I'm trying to savor it...also, I am a little bummed out about paying so much tax - I should have driven to NJ! :P

Congratulations, daniela!! Can't wait to see the pics!!

You got me thinking about the tax, though. Was NYC 8.95% now? NJ is 7%, soooo, $268.50 vs $210 on $3K? Should I take the $$ or the 1.5 hour driving...? :sweatdrop:

Congratulations, daniela!! Can't wait to see the pics!!

You got me thinking about the tax, though. Was NYC 8.95% now? NJ is 7%, soooo, $268.50 vs $210 on $3K? Should I take the $$ or the 1.5 hour driving...? :sweatdrop:

hmmm i thought NJ was 0% - ok, the $50 isn't worth the drive. it's moot anyway because i wore it to work today - here's a pic of it sitting in my chair (I know everyone wants action pics but if I start taking pictures of myself in with my bag my officemate will think i'm batty)

Attachments

• bottega.JPG
    bottega.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 136
stunning, stunning red, it is, daniela!! thanks for sharing!!

attachment.php

yes, no tax on clothing but 7% on bags.:Push:

got it! i haven't taken it out of the bag yet, I'm trying to savor it...also, I am a little bummed out about paying so much tax - I should have driven to NJ! :P

Hi Daniela, congrats on your first BV esp. the Carmino Veneta! I got mine too today, really a stunning beauty, loving it so much!:heart:

I have a question though: does your Veneta comes with a BV mirror? Thanks!