Shoes About the rockstud pumps in poudre

Summerof89

O.G.
Jan 30, 2013
Hi guys

Apologies if this is a repeated thread but I can't find anything else that answers my questions.

I purchased a pair of patent pumps from Farfetch and the colour was described as "powder pink"

I'm really confused about their colouring, I'm actually after nude patent, and the picture looks pretty nude to me. But is poudre the same as nude? There's also another one described as "beige" , "pink" and "nude"

What did I just buy? I'm so confused!!!! Thanks all

I have the Rockstud pumps in patent poudre and the color code is P45. I know retailers describe colors differently, which is very annoying. The poudre are definitely a pinkish nude compared to other designers like Christian Louboutin. Can you get a color code?

Here is a side by side pic of the Valentino poudre and Christian Louboutin nude. The Valentino is definitely more pink. Poudre is also the French word for powder (I think) so maybe that is why they call it Powder Pink.

Attachments

• IMG_4205.JPG
    IMG_4205.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 12,768
Reactions: sweetlikechocolate
Here is a side by side pic of the Valentino poudre and Christian Louboutin nude. The Valentino is definitely more pink. Poudre is also the French word for powder (I think) so maybe that is why they call it Powder Pink.

Ooooo thats very helpful thank you!

I can't get a colour code until they arrive, I'll check then. But the description said powder pink so I'm guess that's the one you are talking about. I believe there is another nude that isn't so pink?

Is it a pinkish nude? Is there a nude nude ?
gatorpooh's post is exactly the color-the CL nude is more beige, the valentino more pink. Valentino always is adding colors, so eventually you'll find the right nude....I wanted a dark grey patent, and this year there is one!!

Hi guys

Apologies if this is a repeated thread but I can't find anything else that answers my questions.

I purchased a pair of patent pumps from Farfetch and the colour was described as "powder pink"

I'm really confused about their colouring, I'm actually after nude patent, and the picture looks pretty nude to me. But is poudre the same as nude? There's also another one described as "beige" , "pink" and "nude"

What did I just buy? I'm so confused!!!! Thanks all

Why not post a post a link or pic of the ones you bought, that would be helpful in getting a better idea?

gatorpooh's post is exactly the color-the CL nude is more beige, the valentino more pink. Valentino always is adding colors, so eventually you'll find the right nude....I wanted a dark grey patent, and this year there is one!!

How close to black is the dark grey patent? I noticed Farfetch has them on sale and the picture looks black.