? About The Parker Op Art Hippie 13420!

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
I have the Black op art one on hold at my local outlet. I just wanted to know if $135.00 is a good price and how is the bag all around, size, form etc. I think its a pretty bag and I do not own a black bag!:confused1: Thanks

13420 is the small one. Its a decent size,but not a large opening at all,which drives me insane to be honest. Price is decent too i think. I pd full price for mine of 298.00. I got lurex one tho.

I have two large leather hippies and that opening is small enough for me, sometimes it even gets annoying (but rarely.) I couldn't imagine using a smaller one, but that's just me.

I love my black op art hippie 13420 !!! The size is so much better than the large. I find the large way too large to use crossbody. The smaller size needs some getting used to (or breaking in) of the "smaller" opening, but I've grown accustomed to it. It is a beautiful bag and I got it at FP of $278. None of the outlets seemed to have gotten them, unless they are damaged goods. I think it is worth the $135 price, just because I use mine alot and have never used my large violet hippie I got at the outlet.

I do not have it but it is very popular in our group. The price ranges from $190 to 290 on Ebay. So $135 is good but I would get the large.

I have this exact bag and absolutely love it! At 5'2, it's perfect for me to wear crossbody, on arm or on shoulder. I don't have problems with the smaller opening either. Love the black OpArt too.

These don't turn up at the outlets too often- I lucked out-& $135 is a decent price. I'd say get it and see if you can get a large hippie too-if not, at least you've got one!:biggrin:

I have this bag in the rose gold OP art and I love it. The size is perfect to me. The large ones are just too big for me. I also get a lot of compliments when I wear this bag. I think $135 is a good price. I got mine at the outlet for $108, but there were coupons at the time. Enjoy!!

I have the Black op art one on hold at my local outlet. I just wanted to know if $135.00 is a good price and how is the bag all around, size, form etc. I think its a pretty bag and I do not own a black bag!:confused1: Thanks
Hi,
I got my large Cinnamon Hippie for $108 (included coupon!)! I love it but it does seem a little big! (I am tall!) I think that is a decent price for the Op Art Hippie! You could always buy it and take it home and try your stuff in it! If you don't like it, bring it back!
Good Luck!!

Lynne :biggrin:

I have this exact bag and absolutely love it! At 5'2, it's perfect for me to wear crossbody, on arm or on shoulder. I don't have problems with the smaller opening either. Love the black OpArt too.

These don't turn up at the outlets too often- I lucked out-& $135 is a decent price. I'd say get it and see if you can get a large hippie too-if not, at least you've got one!:biggrin:
Well thats good to know because I'm 5ft. short so I wouldn't want the large!! TY.:smile:

:biggrin: I just got the exact bag today!!!!

I love it, although I agree the smaller opening is a little weird at first but I put my wallet etc in it and tested taking things in and out and got used to it right away.

I'm 5'3, the large was just too big, and I love the strap, it goes form a shoulder to a crossbody so easily.

I got mine on the website FP, I'd say your $135 price is great!

I have the same bag too and I love it! The size is just right for me since I'm only a whopping 4'11". The large is way to large on me and if I filled the large up it would probably be too heavy for me. The small doesn't hold everything I would like, but it holds enough. I can fit my slim envelope wallet, a small wristlet, a hair brush, my cell phone, a couple mini skinnies, keys, gum, mints, and a couple cosmetics like a compact and some gloss. The opening is not an issue for me because it's a magnetic closure. This makes it super easy to get in and out of, but it still closes completely when clasped shut. Overall this is a great bag and I highly recommend it. And $135 is a great price. I bought mine with PCE and it was about $202 and some change.

I have the same bag too and I love it! The size is just right for me since I'm only a whopping 4'11". The large is way to large on me and if I filled the large up it would probably be too heavy for me. The small doesn't hold everything I would like, but it holds enough. I can fit my slim envelope wallet, a small wristlet, a hair brush, my cell phone, a couple mini skinnies, keys, gum, mints, and a couple cosmetics like a compact and some gloss. The opening is not an issue for me because it's a magnetic closure. This makes it super easy to get in and out of, but it still closes completely when clasped shut. Overall this is a great bag and I highly recommend it. And $135 is a great price. I bought mine with PCE and it was about $202 and some change.
Wow, sounds like it holds a good amount, my BF should be here any min. with it. I have a good feeling about this bag being my everyday bag for alot of reasons, one being its Black op art!!! Thanks for the info!;)