About the Hamptons Embossed Signature Carryalls..

shutup! it was at the outlets already?!?! looks like i need to visit my outlet soon!

i was about to purchase the smaller one in parchment and saddle with my PCE. i tried it on for about 20 minutes at the coach store...lol, i was so embarrassed for taking so long, luckily the store was crowded and all the SAs were busy with PCE customers. i didn't like how the leather strap was really stiff and it kept falling off my shoulder. maybe the leather will soften in time. but i don't know, my heart wasn't feeling it. plus with the parchment and saddle, the white leather can be cleaned with a damp cloth. HOWEVER, what about the white C stiching? will dirt cling to the stitching? so i was thinking, the C stitching will be dirtier quicker than the white leather. and that'll just look AWFUL for the C's to stand out because they get dirty. <--me being anal and over analytical

so i ended up not getting it. i'm a small girl and don't carry that much, so i prefer the smaller one without the flap. but the SA said she liked the bigger one. the flap looks so nice. i like the mahogany because of the beautiful lining. the parchment and saddle has orange lining.

it's a gorgeous bag! let us know what you decide!

So, wish one did you decide on??

I decided on the mahogany large, and it is just gorgeous! I think it's going to be very versatile, and I can't wait to break it out, although it may be awhile. It's still high 80's here in Texas, and most of my days are comprised of wearing flip flops and shorts while chasing and shuttling my kids around!:nuts:

I decided on the mahogany large, and it is just gorgeous! I think it's going to be very versatile, and I can't wait to break it out, although it may be awhile. It's still high 80's here in Texas, and most of my days are comprised of wearing flip flops and shorts while chasing and shuttling my kids around!:nuts:

Of course, I forgot you made a thread on it and I even commented on it...:rolleyes: