About shopping at LV...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was wondering...because in november im going to go buy the damier azur mini pochtte,but what do they give you??i mean do they give you a authentication card...and a care booklet and a box for the mini pochette or not..?i was just wondering,i hope you guys understand my question lol :smile:

2. i dont think LV gives out authentication card? they do give out dustbags and boxes.. and those "tags".. if it was a more fragile line (MC, panda, CB etc) they'll give you a care booklet.. :smile:

3. I am not sure what you get with this line. If I were to guess, you would get neither an "authenticity card" nor a care booklet. All of my purchases have come in a box and came with tags placed in the boxes. I personally just throw the tags in a drawer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice