about Polyamide (waterproof) Keepall 45...special order...?!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you think they'll SO a keepall 45...

[​IMG]

with this leather...instead of the cow patinable leather?

mmm...

i think the patinable leather isn't for me...

i loveee the patina!!! but...if i bought a keepall 45...i think i'll be tanning it

for years...lol

hmmm...

2. is this taiga leather? (the other side of the monogram canvas...)

hmmm...

3. that papillon does not have patina. I think they used to make it out of that cross-grain leather they put into small accessories. I dont think they will let u special order with it though, I have never seen it done.

Why does ur title ask about the waterproof keepall? they cant put leather on a waterproof keepall, then it wouldnt be waterproof.

4. They discontinued that papillon years ago and I don't think they will do that kind of SO. Why don't you buy that waterproof keepall, it's bigger but will not patina.

5. lol sorry about the title!!!

i was going to ask this...and that...and now i can't edit!

lol

so you think they won't SO like that? :sad:

monogram canvas + damier leather = NO too right?

6. I doubt they'll let you do it but there is no harm in asking at the boutique. And I'm pretty sure they won't do mono + damier leather, people have asked about that before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice