About opening a dispute with PayPal

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well - it's not about bags but maybe you can help me with an answer.
    I bought some Aldo denim boots on eBay and they came dirty (like stepping in the mud dirty). I contacted the seller and she refused to accept a return (she sad that it was not stated in the description that she accepts returns - but she did not write that she does not accepts them either so it's a "gray area")
    And now for my question : if I open a dispute with PayPal will they ask me for pictures of the boots (the pictures in the auction were to small to see the dirt)? Because I don't have a digital camera and I would like to take some pictures before opening the dispute.

Thanks so much for your help

2. see if you can borrow a camera from a friend. i do think you should have pics. i'm sure someone you know can take a good pic or two. first open the dispute and have pics asap. that way there is no argument that you wore them and made them dirty, kwim? i don't think pp usually asks for pics but i always have them in case i need them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice