? about Mademoiselle locks

1. I was reading the thread on the Chanel Cerfs and some of the Cerfs have a Mademoiselle lock. What does the Mademoiselle lock look like?

I am starting to like Chanel again (I have a couple of the flap bags from the early 90s) and I'm trying to educate myself on all the different Chanel bags out there right now.

2. sorry, I meant Mademoiselle closures...

3. here you go.

Img_3895.jpg Img_3907.jpg
  4. Thank you for posting pics! I understand what the Mademoiselle closure is now.

5. Savannah - Do you own both cerf bags? Lucky girl! I love mine and I have the smaller of the two which I tote around just about everywhere I go. Thank you for posting the pics because now I can see the size difference.....which bag do you use the most?

6. shopmom, thanks. I have used the black but not the tan one yet. I was saving it for spring/summer, I guess now is the time. I use my Cambon the most right now because I also use it as a diaper bag. That is my favorite bag of the moment.

7. I can't wait to go to NM in Palo Alto next week to check out the Chanel purses!

Savannah912 - you are an inspiration for me! I can't wait to get a Cerf tote now!

8. Oh, you'll love it! So understated and chic....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice