about letting them go...

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
should i let my popincourt and wapity go? i have used the wapity 3 times ever since i bought it...in august...

as for the popincourt, i haven't used it more than 5 times since i got the damier speedy.........vachetta, monogram, size..etc are the issues im seeing...

my next will be either a ribera mini or the damier pap...i might go for the ribera mini as i already have a CB pap...and since my friends' CB pap is starting to change shape..lol :wtf:

i've been thinking about it for like 2 months!!!!!!! what should i do :confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:

Is the wapity a white MC perhaps? :graucho: Haha!
Kidding aside, if you think in the future you won't be using them much, perhaps it's best to let them go? You can then use the money to get the new ones you want and you're sure to use a lot :yes: And I think the popincourt is adorable but not very practical too...
Good luck with your decision! :flowers:

If you want them to go to a new home... Well, as I have said previously, it depends on the person. If you need space, and want others, or if you want cash to put towards something really fab, bye-bye. If you're a bag hoarder or collector, then keep them. Quite honestly, for some of us, life has a way of deciding for us, whether we like it or not.

I have been struggling with the same question. It is a really hard decision to make. I have been trying to see if I could go without all my babies. Good luck with your decision.

frannita: yes, the wapity is an MC wapity.. :graucho:
jenn4lv: which bags are you thinking of letting go?
starbucksqueen: this is the problem with me..sometimes i feel im a collector, sometimes i feel i buy because i use them :shrugs:

i don't know whether i'll regret letting them go unless i do actually let them go...dilemma dilemma :sos::sos::sos::sos:

You don't say! :sneaky: So you live in SoCal huh!:roflmfao:
Anyway, let us know what you decide to do! If you think you'll regret letting them go, just keep it and let your collection grow!

frannita: yes, the wapity is an MC wapity.. :graucho:

oohh is it whiiite?!?!?!? :nuts:

maybe you should hide them or put them away (like safety deposit box or friend's/parents house) where you can't easily have access to them and see how that makes you feel?!?! I usually do that to my stuff before I decide whether or not to get rid of 'em. g'luck!!!

aww rensky I wish I had advice but I'm in the same dilemma with some of my LE items. I guess since they're not limited if you change your mind later you can always purchase them again!