About Ebay feedback

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well, after a lot of back and forth emails the seller gave me a partial refund for the Speedy 30 not being in the condition stated in the auction.
    She was willing to work with me - so maybe it was an honest mistake. What kind of feedback should I give her?

Thanks for your help

2. The word partial is kind of iffy, if it's her mistake, then shouldn't it be completely on her ? If it's not your mistake that caused an issue, it seems kind of unfair for you to bear part of the burden.

3. I often struggle with this. When I can't decide I usually don't leave any feedback. I have yet to leave negative feedback....I use that for extreme cases only.

4. In terms of feedback....as a seller I have been asked to give partial feedback when I messed up describing the condition (I'm selling sports cards that I know nothing about and sometimes miss describing something). I will usually give the partial refund. The feedback I have been left is usually something like "Honest seller. Good communication".
    You could try something like:
    Positive: Fast shipment (if that was the case). Honest seller. Great communication.
    Neutral: Item not as described but seller agreed to work it out.

I would assume since you took a partial refund you're not completely dissatisfied so I wouldn't leave a negative.
    Remember though...if you leave feedback before she does then she could retaliate and leave you a neutral/negative as well.

5. i would leave a neutral feedback options and wrote that although there's some mistakes from the seller's side, she's willing to coorperate

6. Thanks for the great advice, girls
    Twiggers, she took her 1 week to mail the bag (father in Emergency) and she was not that great with the "communication' part either...so i really don't know...maybe I'm to exigent:shrugs:

7. Didn't sound like it was a "pleasant" experience. So I would give a Neutral. I wouldn't give a negative because she did try to work with you.. In the end, its up to you & how you felt the transaction went :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice