About chain please.

soma

Jan 22, 2008
My friend just got a Reissue 2.55 gray color and I saw that the chain is not a jewelry chain, it 's a chain with leather like the Classic. Do they make a reissue with this type of chain ? One more question is about Hologram, she got the hologram separately with the bag. She said she could post the sticker herself. Does Chanel do this ?

Based on the description, it is a hybrid: part reissue and part classic. Chanel made such style.

The sticker is not intact inside the bag? i have never heard of such practice where a sticker is handed separately. Please post pics.

i think the hologram sticker also doesn't look like the ones currently, where there is one bold black line on one side and the chanel letters on the other side.

Oh dear... maybe I don't know my chanels very well, but from my experience... I've never ever seen a sticker you attach yourself... Where did your friend get this bag if you don't mind me askin? I hate to say it... but a few things on the pictures don't add up... But I'm no expert!!

Personally I think it's fake. New Chanel bags do not come with the black and gold card (not the authenticity card but the folded paper one) and I don't recall them ever coming with that card and the new booklet.

She bought from someone who works for the store at the Airport with discount price 'coz the store gonna close out the business and I didn't she ask is that the Chanel store which I guess it's not.

Actually why i asked 'coz at the first time she gonna sell this bag to me, but finally all the accessories (in the picture) was gone.