? about abigail?

I don't really care for it. I thought I would like it better than the Sophia because you can carry it on your shoulder. I don't like the look particularly. I don't like the gaps around the zipper where stuff can fall out. I don't think the shape is as pretty as other Coach bags.

I have the black leather Abigail and she is my favorite so far (I like her better than the Sophia). She is roomy, beautiful styling and yummy leather. I use her as a satchel, but due to curve of the purse under the handle, she can be worn over the shoulder (although probably not over a bulky winter coat). I don't think you can go wrong with this style.:smile:

I love my Abigail. I have the one in Patent Plum. She's weather proof and roomy. I tend to carry a lot of stuff on a day to day basis. I've also received more compliments on this bag than any other one I own.:smile:

I absolutely love my Abigail. She opens up nice and wide and not so deep that you can't find your stuff in the bottom. I've never had a bag with rolled handles and was a little concerned about how she would feel on the shoulders. No reason for concern, she is one of my most comfortable to wear. Hope this helps, granny

I bought the patent plum back in October and loved it so much I just used my PCE on a Navy. I love the shape of the bag. I love that it's one large compartment and not 2 or 3. I love that the zipper is attached at one end... no breakaway zipper! It makes zipping so much easier. And I love that it is comfortable on my shoulder and in the crook of my arm. Oh, and the leather on the navy is so amazingly soft!

I love the big drop on the handles. It makes it very easy to put on my shoulder one handed and it fits well over my winter coat. I love that the zipper is attached, although I often leave it unzipped. I think my favorite part is that it holds it's shape even if it is unzipped, which is really convenient when I'm shopping and need to get my wallet in and out. You can carry a lot or just a little and it still holds it's shape wonderfully. Can you tell I really love this bag?

I love mine too! The MSB was too big for me and the Abigail is just right. As others have posted, love the fact that it's a regular zipper and love my color - Bordeaux! It's holds a lot but I can still find all my stuff.

The only reason I don't like this bag is because I feel it's missing something without the extra long strap. The original pics of the prototype showed a long strap, too, which kind of balanced out the bag IMO. It's still a lovely bag, but I haven't bought one because I like the extra strap detail and it doesn't have that.

The only reason I don't like this bag is because I feel it's missing something without the extra long strap. The original pics of the prototype showed a long strap, too, which kind of balanced out the bag IMO. It's still a lovely bag, but I haven't bought one because I like the extra strap detail and it doesn't have that.

I agree completely. While the straps on the Abigail are fairly generous, I like to wear my bags lower than that. As it is, it hits my body just at my widest point.

Besides, there's just not enough room in my armpit for both a bag and my side-boob! :lol:

ETA - The Abigail is a beautiful bag, though. If it had that longer strap, I would be all over it.

I agree completely. While the straps on the Abigail are fairly generous, I like to wear my bags lower than that. As it is, it hits my body just at my widest point.

Besides, there's just not enough room in my armpit for both a bag and my side-boob! :lol:

ETA - The Abigail is a beautiful bag, though. If it had that longer strap, I would be all over it.

:roflmfao::lolots::roflmfao:

As it is, it hits my body just at my widest point.

You just pegged my own personal issue with Abigail. I *love* the silhouette, but I'm very petite and this bag makes me look more round than I really am. Because of me height and, well, my chest, the Abigail sits at such an area that it just adds bulk to my figure.
It just slays me because I *really* REALLY love Abigail, I just don't love Abigail on me :shucks:

I bought this Abigail in bordeaux last PCE, she's gorgeous, only shade of red in my collection. Check out the midnight blue, she's beautiful alternative of black. I used to own a lot a lot of Coach, now i'm down to only Sophia and Abigail, she's definitely a classic.

I have to agree! I was just at the coach store and tried this bag on. The s/a told me to load it up with my stuff so I did. It was easy to get into without taking off your shoulder. Its deep but not too deep if that makes sense. I even prefer this compared to a large sophia.. stuff just seems to get lost in there...

I absolutely love my Abigail. She opens up nice and wide and not so deep that you can't find your stuff in the bottom. I've never had a bag with rolled handles and was a little concerned about how she would feel on the shoulders. No reason for concern, she is one of my most comfortable to wear. Hope this helps, granny