? about a tote I saw today...

AutumnJade

Aug 30, 2008
I went into a Burberry store for the first time today and fell in love with a tote. The lady told me it was called Oswald but I did a search for it on the forum and can't find anything and I also looked on the website and all I see is the Haymarket tote. It looks just like the Haymarket tote but is a little bigger and was $595 (I think). Does anyone know what bag I'm talking about?
I'd love to know what people think of this bag and how well it holds up. If I get it, it will be my first Burberry purchase and I have no idea what to expect from the brand. Do they hold up well? Any problems or concerns I should be aware of? TIA.

Cute I have several Burberry items and a tote nova check medium w/ black patent. The Large hobo black patent clasic nova check which is great. They do hold up great due to weather but keep in mind to be careful if you get a pen mark on the outside of the bag or dye from your skinny jeans due to color transfer it won't come off. They warn you at the Burberry boutique about that when you make a purchase. The head manager at the Burberry store told me that when I purchased my large hobo so I'm pretty careful with it.

I bought a Haymarket Tote four years ago, I love it. It's a nice timeless Burberry bag. I also have the Nova Check Tote in nickel, the Check Tote in black, the Check Hobo in black and another in white. I also have the Large Packable Tote Bag (great for travel). I have to say the only one I had trouble with was the Nova Check Tote in Nickel (I used it the most for school). The dye from my clothes rubbed off on it, I was told to use plain white soap to gently clean it. It came off fine on my purse. Burberry makes great bags. Purseprincess32 is right, they are very durable and hold up well.

You can use your discount and then I'll buy it from you. ;) And, Ahhhh yes.. Daycare is super expensive. Thank goodness I don't have kids yet. It will be hard to kick this expensive purse habit I have.