Abigail in saddle

I ordered the Lindsey in Saddle, but I returned it. I was expecting a slightly darker, richer brown. The color IRL reminded me a bit of pumpkin. I think Coach usually does this shade of brown so well, but I was disappointed by this one.

I ordered the Lindsey in Saddle, but I returned it. I was expecting a slightly darker, richer brown. The color IRL reminded me a bit of pumpkin. I think Coach usually does this shade of brown so well, but I was disappointed by this one.

Thanks, I was hoping for a darker color too. I have and original Zoe in mahogany and a Peyton in camel and was hoping for a rich warm brown somewhere in between.

I ordered the Saddle Lindsey as well and asked for a refund right after I went to pick it up at the store...it was not a shade of saddle I had imagined. I thought it would have been similar to the saddle leather jacket that was available during nov/Dec.

I agree with a other poster, it was too much like a caramel color...

I have a Lindsey in saddle and IMO I love the color. It's a perfect neutral color for my stash. Not too light, not too dark. I can take pics granny if u want. LMK.

I ordered the Saddle Lindsey as well and asked for a refund right after I went to pick it up at the store...it was not a shade of saddle I had imagined. I thought it would have been similar to the saddle leather jacket that was available during nov/Dec.

I agree with a other poster, it was too much like a caramel color...

Thanks for your opinion donnaoh

I had pre-ordered and received the maggie a while back in Saddle, her and I never left the boutique together, I was soooo disappointed in the color :sad: The color was a lot lighter than I was expecting, if it would have been a little darker it would have been awesome, so I ended up ordering the cherry sophia. I'd say this is a color you need to see irl, you may really like it! :smile:

I had pre-ordered and received the maggie a while back in Saddle, her and I never left the boutique together, I was soooo disappointed in the color :sad: The color was a lot lighter than I was expecting, if it would have been a little darker it would have been awesome, so I ended up ordering the cherry sophia. I'd say this is a color you need to see irl, you may really like it! :smile:

Thank you madnabsmom, I appreciate your opinion.

Wow! I guess I'm out numbered here!! I'm the only one that likes saddle. Here are some pics I took at night. I took them a while back, but I'll take some in the morning too granny.

87a24578.jpg

2efc6329.jpg

e32666c5.jpg

Has anyone seen the Aabigail in the saddle color IRL. If you have what did you think? TIA, granny

picture.php

I also had the Lindsey in Saddle - I was hoping for darker too - as compared to my car seats. I returned her - and honestly believe it's because I was so swayed by so many PF members disliking the color. Everytime I go into my boutique - I'm drawn to it - and will probably end up re-buying something in saddle. I've seen it in the Abigail as well - and I love it in that style as well. If those rolled handles didn't roll right off my shoulder, I'd buy it in that style!
It's really a nice neutral, go-with-everything-color - I also think the color enhances the style. (if that makes sense! ie, how some bags just look better than others in the same color!)