Abigail in saddle

Hi Jan and thanks for the photos. I was thinking the color might be more than your car seats too but the saddle on the Lindsey in your photo is pretty. I have the Abigail in bordeaux and absolutely love the style. Fortunately the rolled straps stay on my shoulder just fine. I do know what you mean about certain colors in certain styles looking better than in others. Thanks again, Anne

Hi Jan and thanks for the photos. I was thinking the color might be more than your car seats too but the saddle on the Lindsey in your photo is pretty. I have the Abigail in bordeaux and absolutely love the style. Fortunately the rolled straps stay on my shoulder just fine. I do know what you mean about certain colors in certain styles looking better than in others. Thanks again, Anne

My thoughts were poorly worded:smile: Bottom line, I like the Saddle color in the Abigail better than the Lindsey - the Abigail is what keeps pulling me back to the saddle color.

I lve the SADDLE

Thank you crazyforcoach. I'm going up to Clovis to babysit my 2 grandkids for a week and will be stopping in the Fresno store on my way. The website doesn't show them as having it in saddle but then I bought my bordeaux Abigail there and the website said they didn't have that one either. I guess I'll just have ato wait and see.

Wow! I guess I'm out numbered here!! I'm the only one that likes saddle. Here are some pics I took at night. I took them a while back, but I'll take some in the morning too granny.

87a24578.jpg

2efc6329.jpg

e32666c5.jpg

Love it! I have a like color bag so I'm safe bur if I didn't, I'd be trying to get one of these!

OT but is that a large bone gathered Sophia? My dream bag?

A woman that works in my office building had the Abigail in Saddle, and I complimented her on her bag. I thought it was a very pretty color and was tempted to buy this bag during the next PCE event, but alas I had given up shopping for Lent so, I couldn't act on the impulse.:biggrin: