Abdominal liposuction

guys.. anyone had experience with abdominal or tummy liposuction before? Im thinking to go with banobagi..
Any other recommendation?
Hi !
I prefer Pretty Body Clinic rather than Banobagi (I have not heard that Banobagi is specialty of liposuction but contact Banobagi for online consult ) for liposuction.
Pretty Body is quite popular among the locals for liposuction and also, I've recommended the clinic by my aunties' experience.
I am still happy with what they treated and performed for my surgery for me in last March :smile::biggrin:

Hi !
I prefer Pretty Body Clinic rather than Banobagi (I have not heard that Banobagi is specialty of liposuction but contact Banobagi for online consult ) for liposuction.
Pretty Body is quite popular among the locals for liposuction and also, I've recommended the clinic by my aunties' experience.
I am still happy with what they treated and performed for my surgery for me in last March :smile::biggrin:
Interesting to be done at Pretty Body! My Korean friends and people in this forum had some good reviews about the clinic!
still researching for liposuction and BA surgery done in Korea.

Hi !

Hi Jess Cook, may I know how much did it cost you to do liposuction? Which area you've done lipo?

I’m looking to do an abdomen lipo a NANA. Right now they seem to have a discount rate going on at several plastic surgery clinics in Gangnam. I went in for the consultation but my doctor is not specialized in lipo (he is a board certified plastic surgeon though) so I’m not sure how to feel. I’m supposed to be operated on by Dr. Sung Seung Jeh. Has anyone done lipo with him?

I’m looking to do an abdomen lipo a NANA. Right now they seem to have a discount rate going on at several plastic surgery clinics in Gangnam. I went in for the consultation but my doctor is not specialized in lipo (he is a board certified plastic surgeon though) so I’m not sure how to feel. I’m supposed to be operated on by Dr. Sung Seung Jeh. Has anyone done lipo with him?
hi curious. i pm you for some info. would be so grateful if you could reply :smile: