ABDC season 4 (I believe)

Yes, season 5 ;)
I'm not surprised about Shane being gone... after all the accusations and allegations against him over the child molestation charges, I don't blame MTV for not wanting to be associated with him :Push:

So far, I like the all girl group :tup:

Yay, I'm so looking forward to watching season 5 of ABDC! I like how they've switched up the show this season and are choosing three dance crews from each region (East, South, and West) to go into the semi-finals; top nine dance crews.

Due to Shane's legal troubles, he's not judging this season.

Omarion will be judging instead.

(Now if they could find someone to replace Lil Mama, we'll be all set.)

Too bad about Shane but until his legal troubles are over not a surprise MTV wanted to keep their distance. Omarion should be a good judge. I think they should have a well known industry choreographer like Tina Landon instead of Lil Mama... or other actual well known choreographers to judge like Marty Kudelka, Dave Scott, Gigi Torres, Tony Testa, Nick Bass, Misha Gabriel, Kenny Wormald, Galen Hooks etc. I mean they need one well known industry choreographer because I'm sorry but it's lame without one who understands real dance technique not just street style...

And I want to see Dance Crews with real technique and innovative choreography of their own. Don't try to copy past winners..