ABC moving 'Grey's Anatomy' to Thursday nights

1. Just thought some of you would want to know.

2. WHAT!!!!!!! I love that show but I love my back-to-back Desperate Housewives/ Grey's Anatomy twosome on Sunday! I'm still mad at ABC though for cancelling Commander in Cheif, which I loved! :rant: Sorry everyone I get pretty emotional about my shows, esp. now that Grey's is going to have to be juggled with all the other Thursday shows. :shame:

3. Commander in Chief got canceled? :hrmm: I only saw a few episodes. I've never seen an episode of Grey's Anatomy, I just don't find it appealing in the commercials :shame:

What else got canceled? I still stick to 24, Scrubs, Lost and lots of CNN :amuse:

4. oh no. now i'm gonna miss it entirely for season 3 then. i'll have to boycott the show until they move it and buy it on DVD instead. i work every thursday until 930pm.. and i don't get home until 10pm.

sigh. and it's so not worth downloading the episodes cuz the quality isn't as good. this is depressing news.

5. Yep and I'm heartbroken! :cry: They're not even going to show the remaining episodes until this summer. I still don't know why, esp. with the Emmy it won and the 8 million weekly viewers. Here's an article on the cancellation:
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/16/new.season.ap/index.html

6. gosh, Grey's moving to a diff day.. I think its a strategy so ABC will attract more viewers.. they already got ppl on Sundays coz of Desperate Housewives and they have Lost as well, so I guess they r trying to make their presence known on the other days as well???

7. did you guys see last night's finale episode? it was so good!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice