Abbey or Positano Small Shoulder Bag??

1. I already bought the Abbey, but i just fell in love witht he Positano Small Shoulder bag.. Thinking of exchange it... Please help me to decide....:hysteric:

NMV002W_mn.jpg NMV9767_mn.jpg
  2. keep the abbey! its much nicer imo!

3. Love the abbey.. its just so practical and stylish.. Right now, I can't live without mine.

I think the Positano bag is okay.. if I owned it, I'd worry about the scarf fraying over time.

4. I would like to have both...

Am greedy....

5. woah im surprised, i thought everyone would advice me to get the Positano hehehe.

6. I'd keep the Abbey!!

It looks better IMO.

7. I like the Positano better but like jen said, I would worry about the scarf. Bah...it's such a tough choice, can't you get both? ;)

8. if you have to pick one, keep the abbey!

9. I like the abbey.

10. I personally like the positano better.

11. scarf bag..HANDS DOWN!

12. Positano...the scarf is so unique!!!

13. the positano will def get more glances and stares. but i have the abbey and i love it.

14. im trying to exchange the abbey for the positano, if i cant, i will get both ... then go on a shopping ban later :smile:.. but it will be worth it hehehe.

15. Does anyone know where to get a THe Positano Small Purse like the tan/brown one shown in the 1st post? Can't get it from Gucci or Saks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice