Abbesses

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I'm new here. You guys all seem very knowledgeable, so I wanted to ask a couple of questions about the Abbesses messenger.

Firstly, where is the date code located on the Abbesses? I have seen pictures of some with a date code inside the zip pocket and others with the code on the d-ring. I assume authentic Abbesses bags have the code in one place only?

This isn't specifically related to the Abbesses but I also wanted to ask about the dust bags that are supplied with Vuitton bags. I've seen some that are branded 'LOUIS VUITTON' and others that simply have 'LV'. Which dust bags are authentic?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Stephen

2. Welcome!

Please read the Welcome to LV thread so that you know how we are set up, how to find info and where to post. Have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.