abaglover's collection

abaglover

Feb 5, 2006
I decided to get off my bum and take some pictures :shame: . I also have alot of Lesportsac and Vera Bradley bags, which I know have made it on the "ugliest bags" thread somewhere on this forum :sad: , but I really like them, too, and cycle through them along with my designer bags ...

Bags shown are in order of left row to right row, from front to back:

1) LV Damier Brera
LV Damier Nolita
LV Damier Sarria Mini
LV Damier Sarria Horizontal

2) LV Monogram Speedy 30
LV Epi Mandarin Alma
LV Monogram Manhattan GM
LV wapities - monogram
- multicolore black
- multicolore white
LV Multicolore Black Speedy 30

3) Kooba Renee whipstitched tote in mocha
Kooba black Claudia
Kooba Farrah in mocha

4) Chloe tan Paddington satchel
Marc Jacobs Venetia in petal pink
Marc Jacobs Stam in patent blush
Marc Jacobs Stella in light taupe
Marc Jacobs Stella in black

5) Gap velvet hobo in pink
Gap velvet hobo in smoke
Gap trench duffle in pink
Gap trench duffle in green
Gap velvet satchel in maroon floral
Gap velvet satchel in pink
Gap velvet satchel in smoke

6) Orla Kiely grey stem tote
Orla Kiely red-multi shoulder tote

Attachments

• Picture 001a.jpg
    Picture 001a.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 338
  • Picture 003a.jpg
    Picture 003a.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 375
  • Picture 004a.jpg
    Picture 004a.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 263
  • Picture 005a.jpg
    Picture 005a.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 420
  • Picture 006a.jpg
    Picture 006a.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 276
  • Picture 007a.jpg
    Picture 007a.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 196
Thanks, Ronja! I bought my Paddington from bergdorfgoodman.com and it actually came with some minor scratches on the leather. I decided to keep it anyway because the scratches weren't too bad and there were no scratches on the lock. The leather is soo nice!!

Thanks, fendigal!!

Abaglover, I love......love.....love your collection!!!
Your MJ bags are TDF! I love Petal Pink Venetia (beautifullllll shade of pink), Blush Stam & Stella. The colors/styles/velvet_material of Gap bags are very nice as well. Love the variety. =)

As long as you like the bags, it doesn't matter if others think they are ugly. =) Drooling over your bags. So beautiful!!

Awww ... thanks, bag.lover :shame: !! When the petal pink Venetia first came out, I couldn't find it anywhere. Then I dragged my hubby and my son to the San Francisco Marc Jacobs store and there it was, sitting on the shelf. They even had extras in the back! I thought I won the lottery that day :love: !

hey abaglover
0o0o0o, totally loving your collection!!! you've got a great selection of bags!!! i'm totally drooling over your LV Manhattan GM!!! 0o00o its so yummy!!! i totally think its cute how you've got all the wapitys!! hehehe!

Thanks so much, helenNZ! I couldn't decide which wapity to get so I got all three :P ! But now I'm using just one -- the monogram. I'm thinking I should cycle through my wapities like I cycle through my handbags :amuse: .

abaglover said:
Awww ... thanks, bag.lover :shame: !! When the petal pink Venetia first came out, I couldn't find it anywhere. Then I dragged my hubby and my son to the San Francisco Marc Jacobs store and there it was, sitting on the shelf. They even had extras in the back! I thought I won the lottery that day :love: !

How cute! =) I love petal pink, it's soooo pretty. =)