aarrgghh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juneplum

One Love
O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
k, so today i overhear one of my coworkers bragging about how she just bought a new LV at half the price "those suckers" who pay for them at an LV boutique pay.. *rolls eyes* i looked at her new bag "damier azur speedy" no less and it looks like a super fake to me.. couldn't resist so I asked her where exactly and she tells me a website sacbelle.com and that they have EVERYTHING. so off i go to check it and i'm shocked - they have LV (which they list as Monogram), Hermes, Chanel, Balenciaga ... stuff like this upsets me because they claim it's all 100% authentic a. :cursing: have you guys ever seen this site?

^ i know.. at that moment (while she was bragging) i didn't have the heart to tell her in front of everyone in the break room, but i did tell her after.. she doesn't believe me but whatever - i did my part. it's rather interesting to hear her going on and on about how we are such suckers for going to an LV boutique and that we should all shop there *rolls eyes*

The site is a fake selling site. There are some threads on this site as well as many other fake selling sites here and in Louis Vuitton Reference Section too.

Status
Not open for further replies.