Aah choices! Leah tote or Leah shoulder??!!

Rosie, I prefer the tote, but it is such a personal decision. Look forward to what you choose.

Not sure about the sale, guess it depends how sales have gone, if not so popular they probably end up in their sale.

Mmmmm I personally prefer shoulder, since it's more unique & has Mulberry pocket DNA iykwim.

I think Hazelnuts will go fast, then Mushroom - I think there may be a good chance the pink may appear at the sale, or outlets, could be towards December though?? If USA has first pecking again, who knows about UK sale!!

Sorry being not much help, it's really how much you want it and how much you are prepared to risk (either not having the bag or losing money as a result).

Good luck!! (I did jumped at my perfect pink bag before, it appeared at outlet shortly afterwards so I did lost money in that sense - but I really wanted it and still love it now, so I don't mind!!)

I posted on the shopping section earlier about seeing the Leah today irl. I'm in Ireland but if they're here they must be released for sale now. I only saw the mushroom so don't know about the pink but it may help you a little.

Hi loopylou - have a look at the shopping thread - I put a few thoughts about it there. The mushroom was the one I was keen on as well but in the shoulder style which wasn't there unfortunately.
It wasn't love at first sight tbh - and I had expected it to be! I'm reserving judgement til I see the shoulder first and the hazelnut versions too.
I have been wavering between the OL Alexa and the Leah Shoulder. After today I'm leaning towards the Alexa but will wait for the shoulder to appear before a final decision.

I love the Leah range too and I'm going for the tote. I'd love it in a blue but I'm opting for the mushroom as it'll be a good neutral. I really like the pink but think it would be far too restricting a colour unfortunately.

Please please would Mulberry hurry up and get these bags in stock - so you can all tell me what the Leah looks/feels like in the Plonge leather.

Being boring, I would really prefer it in NVT or LVT but Im going bonkers for the look of the Leah Tote.

SJ - You are so right the Tote would be fab in blue..........and can you imagine it in the Turquoise of the Mitzy range?

Thanks guys. I'm just waiting for my shareholder discount card to come through then I'm going to London to see them. My mum likes the fact the shoulder looks like a backpack but I think that's what puts me off slightly. I love the penny in the centre though!

^^I agree, I think the shoulder is always going to look like a casual bag - a gorgeous casual bag - but casual all the same.

I have not seen any IRL so Im looking forward to everyone's views & thoughts.

RR -excellent news re the discount!