Aah choices! Leah tote or Leah shoulder??!!

I too prefer the tote. The leather is sooo soft and yummy. The hazelnut colour is beautiful, so is the mushroom. Don't think I saw it in pink?! Or maybe I only had eyes for the other two colours:lol: Besides, I was a little preoccupied with the gingerbread hayden tote:smile:

I just love the Leah tote, it's just gorgeous:smile: Not a fan of the shoulder I'm afraid but thats just MO!

^^I agree the gingerbread Hayden is divine, and oh so soft!!!:yes: I'm seeing a purchase in the not too distant future!:graucho:

Why do you not like the shoulder? Don't you think the leather pully things on the tote would wear? I'm kind of leaning towards the shoulder as it's really unique and not too big and has a flap so would be harder for people to get into but keep thinking I should get the tote especially if everyone prefers it!

You should get the bag that you love rosie!:yes: I just prefer the more compact style of the tote that's all, it's a personal choice and we all have our own kooky requirements, rational or not! :rolleyes:
Now go forth and purchase that shoulder Missy!:graucho: xoxo

Snap i'm 26 too ..soon to be 27 ekkk!! :-s Hmm, I think that both styles are equally 'young looking'. Colour wise the peony pink looks young and fresh whilst the oak has a more mature air about it iykwim!
If it were me I'd go with the leah tote in peony pink ..although now I've had another peek at the Leah Messenger I don't know! Decisions, decisions:confused1: xoxox

Why do you not like the shoulder? Don't you think the leather pully things on the tote would wear? I'm kind of leaning towards the shoulder as it's really unique and not too big and has a flap so would be harder for people to get into but keep thinking I should get the tote especially if everyone prefers it!

Never buy a bag because others prefer it!! Only buy a bag when YOU love it!!!

Yes. Buy a bag that you love!!

I am deciding between the Leah Shoulder and Leah Messenger. I have the Medium Mitzy and I was thinking the Leah Shoulder might be too similar as they are both shoulders. Plus, I wasn't sure about the drawstring and the flap on the Leah...

My SA told me the Leah Messenger is wonderful but they haven't gotten the shoulder in yet.

Get what you love...then you know you will use it. But, I know how you feel, getting other opinions helps.

Can't wait to hear/see what you choose :smile: