AAGGDAHH! I just spent $2k on eLux...

I'm really excited and happy about my purchases. I'm glad I didn't wake up feeling any guilt or regret!

I wanted a girly/casual/PINK bag. I'd been looking at CB stuff for a while now, but eventually decided it was just not right for me. I absolutely love it, but it was just... too girly for me, KWIM? I think pink denim is exactly what I was looking for.

I've been stoked about the 4-key holder ever since DesigningStyle's EPIC thread about how awesome they are. Plus it will be cool to have something in Pomme, and to have a cute place for my keys.

hey emily...i have a Fuschia GM in my elux shopping cart and a denim PM...Can I ship to your BF too?

LOL...I am kidding!

I am going to try and get to LV on Wed. after work.

Em (I'm not allowed to call you Kinky anymore....:P )--I love your buying spirit! Great way to justify everything too! HA!
Great haul! Love everything!:drool: :love: Post pics when received...hug and kiss your poor BF first though!

I'm really excited and happy about my purchases. I'm glad I didn't wake up feeling any guilt or regret!

I wanted a girly/casual/PINK bag. I'd been looking at CB stuff for a while now, but eventually decided it was just not right for me. I absolutely love it, but it was just... too girly for me, KWIM? I think pink denim is exactly what I was looking for.

I've been stoked about the 4-key holder ever since DesigningStyle's EPIC thread about how awesome they are. Plus it will be cool to have something in Pomme, and to have a cute place for my keys.

no guilt no guilt.... I wish I started my collection when I was 21.... footloose and fancy free. I can't wait to see your haul!