AAAHHHH!!! My FIRST Bbag and LAST bag purchase of 2006!!!

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! :nuts:

I still can't believe I did it - I was NOT planning on bidding on this, but when I saw that the price was still within my range in the last few minutes, I just HAD to give it a try...and I WON!!! :yahoo:

eBay.ca: BALENCIAGA Authentic mahogany leather Motorcycle Bag (item 190062918083 end time 21-Dec-06 16:04:00 EST)

My fingers are crossed that the mark on the back isn't so bad, but regardless, it's on the back, so I'm not too bothered by it. I'm just really, really hoping that the colour is as gorgeous IRL as it is in the pics!!! :love: :love: Anyone have this bag??? Are the pics a good representation of the actual colour of the bag??? I really hope so!!!

I am completely STUNNED right now, but soooooooooooo excited!! I just :heart: :heart: :heart: this colour!!! Can't WAIT till it arrives!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

OMG!!!! Congratulations. I was watching that auction. You lucky lady. It is a TDF color.

If the mark bothers you I'm sure it could be removed. No worries because you got a real gem.:yes:

ahhh marron is a beautiful color! I have on in twiggy and it's really rich. In the light it almost looks redish and very deep.

Congrats!! You got an awesome deal! What a good way to end the year! :smile:

woooooooooo-whoooooooooo, congrats sharbear & welcome to the b-bag forum :party:...you did good with this one sweetie, it's one of the best colors & years for a b-bag...i've got this color in the weekender & it's TDF!!!

Attachments

• attachment-11.jpg
    attachment-11.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 63