AAAHHH, a moment of contentment :)

I feel contentment at the moment. Actually, I have no other choice. I am on a purse ban for a long, long time. I keep telling myself that my collection is complete, I have plenty and I do not need anymore. I hope I can do it this time, I cracked with a groom cles, then two purchases followed after that.

I wish I were as content as you right now, too, but I'm glad you are. Perhaps you can sprinkle some of that contentment my way. LOL My contentment from buying my Brentwood a few days ago has slightly faded because now I want a matching wallet. :graucho: This LV obsession is never-ending.

I wish I were as content as you right now, too, but I'm glad you are. Perhaps you can sprinkle some of that contentment my way. LOL My contentment from buying my Brentwood a few days ago has slightly faded because now I want a matching wallet. :graucho: This LV obsession is never-ending.

oh, what color did you get?

oh, what color did you get?

Hi, Twinkle! I got the Pomme d' Amour Brentwood. My SA called me this morning to tell me that my zippy wallet (same color) came in and that she needed to know if I still wanted it. What could I say???? :P I hope I feel the same contentment you feel after I get this wallet.

In any case, throw me a double-dose of contentment fairy dust my way. Dang, I need it. Teehee!