AAAARRRGH!!! (A pity party thread for those of us whose SO's are delayed

Same thing here.... but I did follow up and was told it would never be made, and now BANG ! It's here.... and they even gave me a deadline to collect it :tdown:
I am not very happy with the way my order was handled I must say....

Interesting, I was given a deadline (couple days) to let them know if I wanted it. I got the message on my answering machine and returned the call the same day, went to the store the next day, but I did think........what if I was out of town,? on vacation? and did not get the message for 4 or 5 days? Must I give them cell phone numbers? That would have been very upsetting to lose a SO because I did not return a call ASAP.
:tdown:

I got a call yest from FSh saying that my 2009 SO is in PRODUCTION and will be ready in November. I am confused. Doesn't it take like 1 day to make a bag? Does the SA mean that it is in line for production?

Also another question:

I just got a iris kelly 35 and SOed a RS Chevre 30cm birkin this sept 2010. im guessing the RS will take a good year to show up.

I am dying for either violet or fuschia ostrich 30cm. which colour shud i go for? considering i have an iris kelly and will be getting my SO RS next yr?

i am only in love with these 2 colours in ostrich!

HELP me decide...

I got a call yest from FSh saying that my 2009 SO is in PRODUCTION and will be ready in November. I am confused. Doesn't it take like 1 day to make a bag? Does the SA mean that it is in line for production?

Also another question:

I just got a iris kelly 35 and SOed a RS Chevre 30cm birkin this sept 2010. im guessing the RS will take a good year to show up.

I am dying for either violet or fuschia ostrich 30cm. which colour shud i go for? considering i have an iris kelly and will be getting my SO RS next yr?

i am only in love with these 2 colours in ostrich!

HELP me decide...

That's good that you got a call, my SA can't seem to get an update on my SO, I just keeping my fingers crossed