AAAAHHH help!!!! No Luggage Tags?!?!

schm

peace & LVoe :)
O.G.
Jul 10, 2007
OMG! I've been reading and researching on tPF about heatstamping and a bunch of you said that you bought luggage tags to have heatstamped! i was planning on doing that and i JUST called 866 and they said they don't sell them separately!!!!! noooo!!!! :wtf:

did i miss something? did you guys all already have luggage tags from your keepalls that you had stamped? please let me know what's going on! i was so sure after reading your posts that you could just go into an LV store and get a luggage tag! Someone even posted saying she had paid like $35-$50 for it!

Thanks!

travelbliss

★ LV Enthusiast ♥ Admire ⍰ or Acquire ☑
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
Of course luggage tags are available. You probably just got a totally clueless SA. I'm sure your local LV could order one for you, they come in various sizes. Good luck!!

schm

peace & LVoe :)
O.G.
Jul 10, 2007
thanks everyone!
i actually called my local store RIGHT after posting on tPF and she told me that it must have been a new person i talked to at 866 because they DO sell luggage tags separately. she even looked it up for me and she said they only had a few left in the store so i hightailed it to LV and placed my heatstamping order. i'm picking it up on sunday! :smile: