AA flash sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did any of you ladies score any good deals off of the AA flash sale from Columbus Day? It has been so quiet in here, just wondering what everybody has been up to....

2. I was thinking about the Mini Horizon, but I have my eye on an upcoming Lockheart bag and I'm trying not to spend any money anyway! It has been quiet in here, though. We need new pics!

3. I got my first Treesje.. the black mini asher! hoping I love it..:smile:

4. Congratulations ashsin!! The asher is a great place to start with treesje! :biggrin:

5. I got my first Treesje too, a grey asher mini. I can't wait to get it! Looks like their shipping is delayed due to the sale :sad:

6. I just received my black asher mini.. its TDF... my favourite bag already! Love it

7. #7 Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    I ordered the Electric Blue Asher w/ gunmetal hardware. I can't wait to receive it! I hope it isn't too big - I haven't seen one IRL.

8. Let's see some pics :smile:!

9. Yeah Iccsue! I bought the last electric blue asher. I am also worried about the size, but if I love the blue I am sure I won't mind. Please post a pic of yours when you get it.

10. EB Asher=:drool:
    Pics please!! :woohoo:

11. It will likely arrive on Tuesday - will post pics as soon as I can!
    Congrats olidivia on snagging the last one!