A4 Roxanne Tote

Loopylou157

Nov 28, 2009
I have been looking for an A4 Roxanne Tote for a little while, although I have never seen one IRL. I just wondered if the Ladies who have them could let me know how they get on with them.

Are they ok to be carried on your shoulder? What can you easily carry in yours?

I don't know whether to go for black or oak. And also, where am I best to pick one up from, the outlets or Ebay?

Thanks in advance for your help. xx

Hi there- there are still plenty at the outets. I have the oak and the choc- they are fab bags- sturdy and carry loads, fit easily on the shoulder or easily carried by hand and look smart!!!

if you can get one from the outlets! i had a purple a4 tote and loved it so easy to use and can fit so much in it! i recently saw a girl with a oak one and it was gorgeous!

I love my A4 tote. I have it in black leather. Love the fact it fits all my work stuff in and you can just dip in and out of it without faffing about with straps.

The two front pockets are also very roomy and handy for little bits and bobs. Easy to fit over the shoulder too.

I tried one on earlier this week and was really impressed - the leather wasn't too thin, yet it didn't weigh a tonne, it went over my shoulder really easily & I have to say that photos don't do these justice - so much better IRL

I love my chocolate A4 tote as it carries lots of books with ease. No fussing around to get them in and out either. :yahoo:

It's been sprayed and I also collonil gelled it recently and although it's had heavy use for nine months, there isn't a noticeable mark on it.

I tend to handhold mine as I find the books make it too heavy to wear on my shoulder. But when I do, I do tend to find one of the straps falls off - that's probably just me as nobody else has mentioned it :smile:

HTH and good luck with the decision.

Hi Loopy I have the black antiqued leather version with gunmetal hardware and I love it - unlike the NVT versions it is fully lined, and has 2 interior pockets (one zipped). As thelittlestar mentioned the 2 front pockets are really useful as well (big enough for an iPhone). It holds loads (will easily take a laptop and A4 files if necessary) but it doesn't look silly when it's almost empty either! It may be a little out of favour now that we've all landed on Planet Alexa but I have to say that, all in all, it's one of my favourite bags.

HTH:smile: x

I have an ocean one that I bought from Cheshire oaks last month.
It's incredible! I can fit in my coat, all my books, my lunch and all the other paraphernalia I carry round with me yet still looks stylish and isn't massively heavy on my shoulder!

An absolute must have in my opinion and such a bargain in the outlets!

CO & York had them in black leather, lipstick leather, ocean leather, pale pink leather, blue vinyl, white vinyl, black coated canvas .. erm & poss purple coated canvas too!

I have the light NVT Chocolate one and I love it to bits. I purchased it from the summer sale last year and for the past 6 months it was my every day bag. The leather has developed a slight sheen and I don't have to baby it at all. Scuffs and marks have blended in beautifully over time.
It's the kind of bag that even looks good when it's stuffed to the brim.