A yummy chunk of chocolate

Midlands lass

In the dark........
Aug 28, 2010
England
My Terminal 5 purchases: a choc anthony messenger and a patent red heart keyring:yahoo:
I love the messenger - it is the perfect size for a day out and about. I was umming and ahhing over choc v oak and am happy with my decision: it looks really hard wearing.

I am afraid the modeling shot (with matching choc celtic sheepskin ugg type boots!) is rather blurred though

Attachments

Ondrea

O.G.
Aug 6, 2009
Yummy yummy I love chcolate and the red keyring really pop's too congratulations

Lakrits

Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
Sweden
Congrats, it looks gorgeous, beautiful leather and the heart is nice with it. Looks great on you !

DoubleDutch

Jan 7, 2010
Netherlands
That looks verrrry yummy :drool: indeed! I love the combination with the red patent heart! It makes the messenger look so feminine :buttercup:. Well done and congratulations!

Sarah Lizzie

Feb 11, 2010
Oohhh delicious! The red heart looks absolutely fab with him! Congratulations on a fantabulous purchase! x

LadyBo

Oct 23, 2010
Lovely ML. I wish I could wear chocolate, just doesn't suit me but I love it on other people.

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
UK
Congratulations!! You look great (even headless!!) with your Ant ... & the little bit of colour from that cute keyring just makes it extra special!! :biggrin:

Midlands lass

In the dark........
Aug 28, 2010
England
Congratulations!! You look great (even headless!!) with your Ant ... & the little bit of colour from that cute keyring just makes it extra special!! :biggrin:
thanks all. Ant certainly is a handsome chap

just can't face being identifiable on the internet in a possibly paranoid fashion hence the 'headless horseman' style modeling shots I always post!!!!!

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
UK
thanks all. Ant certainly is a handsome chap

just can't face being identifiable on the internet in a possibly paranoid fashion hence the 'headless horseman' style modeling shots I always post!!!!!
Lots of us do it, don't worry.

I do headless shots cos I am damn scary!! :nuts: