A year hiatus, and then the URGE comes back...

luckycharm06

Old School Member
O.G.
Dec 2, 2005
It's hard to believe, but I have been on a B-bag hiatus for over a year now... :shame: Between buying our first home and preparing for our wedding, handbags were the last thing on my mind :girlsigh: However, I think I may be getting back into the swing of things...bc last night, a sudden URGE came over me........

I NEED ANOTHER BBAG!!!! :sweatdrop:

Not just *any* other bbag, but specifically...I am on the hunt for a PLOMB city..... :ninja: Ok...I must confess that I am SO out of the loop, that I don't even know if this color is still available!?? :shrugs: I am almost embarassed to come back after all this time and ask a potentially "stupid" question, but I figured, who better to understand than my PF ladies! :tender:

It's been a long time...but I'm back for more, Balenciaga!!! :boxing:
"REUNITED...AND IT FEELS SO GOOOOOOD" :yahoo:

the plomb is not available in stores anymore...but you can get a money wallet (i saw them in NM)!

here's mine to make u drooooool~!!! :graucho:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• CIMG1698.JPG
    CIMG1698.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 202
  • CIMG1700.JPG
    CIMG1700.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 207
Welcome back LuckyCharm!!:flowers:

Congrats on your house!! That is definitely worth a hiatus!

I have tried to put myself pn a hiatus for the last month or two.....
it's not going too well, have just ordered a Turquoise City :shame:

These Bbags are just so darn addictive!

Good luck and welcome back! Congrats on the house and wedding! I was in the exact same position as you, taking a year off because of buying a house/wedding planning (well, I'm still doing that) and I think taking such long break makes the urge to buy even stronger!

thanks all :heart: :heart: so bummed to hear that I can't find a plomb anywhere... :girlsigh: will have to call my NM SA to do a search :sneaky:...I bet she will be so happy to hear from me...hehehe!!! :rolleyes: :lol: