a writers best friend

1. hey all, im an aspiring writer, i have my own system and 'enviorment' that i write in, always the same place at starbucks or B&N or what i write with. lately as i've gone onto this site more and more, looking for chanel bags and lv wallets and such, i realized i wanted a different type of bag that wasn't 'in' or anything. i wanted a leather messenger bag to go around with, where i knew all my notes and plot lines, pens squiggles and doodles when i couldnt think, notebooks, pens, everything was in a spot. though that sounds like alot, its pretty much a small leather bound book, a note pad, pens, and the occassional little file portfolio thats like the WxL of an envelope but wider. im one of those once i have one, id keep it for years and years, and if everything works out for me, id probably keep continuing to use it since it would also have sentimental value. i dont need a briefcase wide bag with huge exterior pockets. it needs to be durable (i want something in leather) because i know next year i will probably be carrying it around with me daily. any suggestions? im looking for a lewis and clarkesque type of messenger bag, leather, simple, not plain but i dont want the brass to overwhelm everything. also this is very trivial but i wanted to find a compass key chain, so if anyone knows where i could find one that would be great:nuts:.

2. now greendry suggested a mens mulberry, but i thought it was too big, but i continued to look through the site and found all these goodies, but i dont know how to show you since its flash, but i can give you the names:
    1st picks:LITCHFIELD, ALFIE
    2nd picks: LUCIAN, BRYNMORE

those are the type of bags im looking at, which ones do you like of them? or do you have any other suggestions? please keep in mind i havent made money off of this yet lol, so nothing in the 600s or anything yet. :biggrin: thanks.

3. well not like i cant spend over 600 for this, the max is up in the air i guess but i dont want to spend too much for it.

4. OR THE WOODY now that im thinking about it..

5. i like how the others look, but the woody seems more practical and it has a full flap, i was thinking if i bought this, i could buy a separate antiquish lock to decorate the bottom middle part..

6. a penny for your thoughts?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice