A worthy replacement

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Some Mod Pix. I love carrying my Cubey and Snakey in single chain, but for Ocean boy, i have to do double chains and I think it looks almost like I'm carrying a maxi.

Attached Files:

2. More pix...

Attached Files:

3. ..

Attached Files:

4. It looks scarily huge when I first saw it.... Am getting used to this size now...

Attached Files:

5. Sans flash.

Attached Files:

6. Brilliantly..... silently stealing my heart

Attached Files:

7. Falling.. for...

Attached Files:

8. My first patent from Chanel 😃😃

Attached Files:

9. Love the additional pictures! The Ocean boy double chain look is perfect on you! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

10. BEAUTIFUL BLUE! What a sad story on your blue bag … the worst. But worthy replacement? YES.

11. Thanks dear!! I had to give up on that colourful boy for this. Hope i made the right choice :lol:

Thanks designerdiva40 :heart: medium was a little small for my long wallet and hp, and though the boutique ordered the new medium, SA wasn't sure when it'll get here. Then I heard they only had 1 large boy left in stock, so I grabbed :graucho:

Thanks swally! :heart: He still feels sore about letting my blue maxi go, and was actually telling me to ask SA if we could order another 13S blue maxi to replace the one I let go :P
    This blue patent really scored with him I guess :lol:

12. Ahhhhh, I was wondering if rainbow boy is still on ur waiting list! Hmm I'm still thinking how rainbow boy looks like lol.

Hey pal this patent blue is really dreamy!!! The dark electric blue really stands out in patent! Btw, it really looks maxi size! Could u do a comparison w ur maxi? I wonder if the strap is longer den maxi? Is it heavier den maxi?

13. Congratulations on your new addition. You have a lovely Boy family!

14. Hubby the "mix-ey match-ey" guy wanted to get me this pair of sunnies to match my new bag, but the frame doesn't suit my face 😜

Attached Files:

15. you have such a sweet hubby. Most Singaporean guys wont even bother to step in Chanel LOL