A worthy replacement

Some Mod Pix. I love carrying my Cubey and Snakey in single chain, but for Ocean boy, i have to do double chains and I think it looks almost like I'm carrying a maxi.

Attachments

• 1396010621441.jpg
    1396010621441.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 165
CONGRATS!!!
Great score :smile:

Thanks dear!! I had to give up on that colourful boy for this. Hope i made the right choice :lol:

Wow I have the medium but in the large its gorgeous.......congrats
Thanks designerdiva40 :heart: medium was a little small for my long wallet and hp, and though the boutique ordered the new medium, SA wasn't sure when it'll get here. Then I heard they only had 1 large boy left in stock, so I grabbed :graucho:

congrats! and so nice that your DH was into it with you!

Thanks swally! :heart: He still feels sore about letting my blue maxi go, and was actually telling me to ask SA if we could order another 13S blue maxi to replace the one I let go :P
This blue patent really scored with him I guess :lol:

Thanks dear!! I had to give up on that colourful boy for this. Hope i made the right choice :lol:

Ahhhhh, I was wondering if rainbow boy is still on ur waiting list! Hmm I'm still thinking how rainbow boy looks like lol.

Hey pal this patent blue is really dreamy!!! The dark electric blue really stands out in patent! Btw, it really looks maxi size! Could u do a comparison w ur maxi? I wonder if the strap is longer den maxi? Is it heavier den maxi?

Hubby the "mix-ey match-ey" guy wanted to get me this pair of sunnies to match my new bag, but the frame doesn't suit my face 😜

Attachments

• 1396076414688.jpg
    1396076414688.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 143