A worthy replacement

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really really love your Bag!!! Do they have another large blue? May I ask which store did you get it from? Thanks!

2. wow congrats! you have a great husband who knows your taste and a fantastic boy collection!!!

3. Congrats on your stunning new beautiful blue boy!

4. Ocean is a worthy replacement of blue-y indeed! The vibrant color with the shine is just amazing! I love your three boys!

5. Congrats on your stunning blue boy!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

6. Gorgeous blue boy!!! Congrats on you new boy!

7. Wow!!!!

All three of your boys are amazing!!!

8. Congrats! Your yellow boy is amazing!

9. Oh, I am so happy you found your wonderful large blue boy replacement! I so remember your story:sad:(
    Your snaky looks fab...they all do! Excellent taste and thanks for the happy ending!

10. A perfect replacement! I remember your story and am so happy that you found the only fitting replacement.

11. Congrats on your gorgeous blue boy!

12. Thanks Ladies for your kind words :heart::heart::heart: Shall reply to each of your posts asap ;)

In the meantime, here are more pix of the Boys!

Attached Files:

13. It's really hard to capture the blue. It looks darker and more vibrant IRL. I would say it's not very ''photogenic'' :lol: While I did see pix of it online. I did feel it was a pretty shade but not enough to wow me. Things changed when I got Up Close and Personal with it on Tuesday......

14. more stunning photos thanks

15. Congratulations LVbemerry! I remember how it was hard for you to let Bluey go when you found the color rubbing off and they couldn't fix it. She was the perfect lamb color, size and hardware combo. How wonderful that you found the 14S patent boy to replace the color. This shade in patent is mesmerizing. It's great how this worked out. The 13S blue lamb and 14S blue patent are very similar. If you still had Bluey it would have been a harder decision to make on whether to get him. But now the problem is solved! Enjoy your new boy and what a fantastic collection you have dear, enjoy them all in good health my friend.