A word on authentication

muchstuff

Incorrigible Bagaholic
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
To all of the posters looking for authentication...

Please check the link below for the photos needed. As one of the helpers on this thread I can say that the authenticators spend as much time asking for the correct pics as they do actually authenticating bags. I know it's frustrating when you feel you've been passed over but if you don't have the needed photos we can't help you. If the pics are blurry we can't help you. If the pics are too small we can't help you. If they're upside down or sideways we have to save them to a program to turn them around, and that takes extra time.
All of the authenticators here are volunteers. Please do your best to make their tasks easier.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

I do hope posters read this message. Sadly, many don't read instructions. Even after sending them photos needed for authentication link, they still don't see or get it right ....... :sick::-s

Reactions: Storm702
I do hope posters read this message. Sadly, many don't read instructions. Even after sending them photos needed for authentication link, they still don't see or get it right ....... :sick::-s
Sometimes I think it's a language thing, as we have tPFers from everywhere. Sometimes it's brand new posters trying to navigate a fairly sharp learning curve when it comes to figuring out how to post. Sometimes it's "I'll post what I have". Sadly, that doesn't work, as you of all people well know!

I personally face-palm when I read "these are the only pics I have; think it's real?" In some instances, a counterfeiter gets one element right, but they fail miserably at another. You can't expect an authenticator to say, well the rivet looks OK so I'll sign off on it, even though I don't have a bale, zipper or tag pics.