A Wonderful Gift of Hermès from the Lovely Kat

MiaT,
First, saying prayers for you and your family. I hope that the person affected recovers quickly to full health. I can't say it any more eloquently than LilyHermes. It's gestures like Kat's that make this forum such an amazing place.

Your cat and the scarf are gorgeous.

Wishing you the best.

What a thoughtful and generous gift, MiaT - Kat is a true friend!:hugs: I hope the scarf brings improved health. It looks beautiful on you, and does go very well with Mika too! I can't improve on what LilyH said, but send best wishes for better times to come!:flowers:

I totally agree, Raquelly, totally! While it's fun to see reveals and chat about Hermes, it's gestures like this that keep me "attached" to tpf and ever mindful of some of the truly generous and wonderfully kind people who are members here. Kat (lovely64), you are at the very top of the list!

While a new scarf or a new bag are much fun, they really aren't all that important when compared with one's family, or health . . . or friends. These are the things that truly count. These are the things we count our blessings for. These are the things we pray for and cross our fingers for and hope for. At the end of the day, everything else is just "stuff". Nice stuff, yes, but stuff all the same and totally incapable of warming your heart. But a kind and unselfish gesture from a friend, that is something different all together, and that kindness will warm your heart forever.

Mia, the Brazil looks wonderful on you and on your beautiful cat, Mika, too. (I'm not sure that he's going to give this one up easily, as it certainly enhances his blue eyes!)

And, of course, we hold you and your family in our hearts during this difficult time. May the angels watch over all of you, and Kat, I'm sure there's a very special angel watching out for you too. :heart:

MiaT - good to see you back. Sending you best wishes and positive thoughts! That scarf looks just "lovely" on you and your cat. :smile:

lilyhermes - when I started reading this, I was stunned by the love and support the hermès family shares. After reading your post I was crying, just because you spelled it out so nicely.

lovely - sitting here, trying to put my thoughts in words - hard to find any to describe the gesture you made. :flowers:

As so beautifully put by LillyH, this forum is so much more than just a love of beautiful
things. We are so blessed to have members like Kat, that have hearts that are overflowing with sensitivity and kindness, and caring, and what is really important
is family and health. I am honored to part of this wonderful, sweet sisterhood.
MiaT, so happy to have you back and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your
family.

Your new Brazil is lovely, MiaT! Cats are too funny aren't they? As soon as you start to read a magazine or the paper they love to sit right in the center..;) As for Kat it doesn't surprise me~~ You can just tell ( Kat) that you are a kind hearted person! :flowers: