A Winding Down Reveal

1. I really need to go on a ban! I've been on a buying spree for months. So here's what's hopefully my second to last reveal for a while (I can't help what's already in transit!)

Pretty purple hearts from eBay.
    image-3076314693.jpg

Asian exclusive cat from eBay. Yay!
    image-2310382474.jpg

Updated fob collection pic (one is missing because it's on my purse! It's the current silver doggie with bone, hydrant, etc).
    image-3858282335.jpg

And Molly! I went insane for this the second I saw it revealed on here and I knew I had to have it. As soon as I got my PCE I called Jax right up! Love! :cloud9: Sorry for my messy bedroom! Got home from work and tore the box from Coach right open.
    image-3591075153.jpg

2. stunning! Congrat's!

3. That bag looks awesome and sooo many nice fobs, congrats!

4. Nice! Love that fuchsia colorblock -- I have it in the Candace and the med. skinny. My favorite of all the legacy colorblock options!

5. Beautiful!!!! Nice fob collection too!

6. Nice!! And I agree ~ your fob collection is awesome! *Jealous* :P

7. Love the bag and nice fob collection! Congrats!

8. Beautiful...I love the way you have your fobs...did you make the display board they go on? Nice Molly, as well...I'm wanting this bag...

9. Beautiful! Enjoy!

10. Nope, I found it at TJ Maxx :smile:

11. Wow ! What a lovely fob collection, Congrats on your fobs and your lovely new Candace:smile:

12. It's perfect for those fobs...and I do not remember the hippo!!!

13. Super cute fobs; LOVE the kitty one! Pretty Molly too...congrats!

14. All your items are great. Congrats on Molly it is Gorgeous.

15. Love that combination of navy and fuchsia. And the black kitty fob is too cute!