a white box addressed to me ........

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
hello girls

i hope everone is having a fab easter, i got home yesterday to find a white ups box......................:yahoo:all my goodies are 100% .............

i will post a picture of my current family and then my ultimate keepers

thoughts opinions welcome

i am tryimg to get over this flu thing at the mo -the weather is dreary but at least i have all my mulberries that are 100% mulberry

the peace of mind really does help

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

88 001.jpg

ok this is return bunch -phoebe came back first on her own and antony had to get in on the picture -he was bought direct so i have no issues with him- effie is missing- thought the picture was missing something chocolate lol

effie is upstairs -will be included in keepers pic :yahoo:

Loving your collection!
would you mind telling me how long it took Mulberry to authenticate your bags, and did you just post them off with a note, or did you have to ring them first? (just purchased a Bays off ebay & would like to get peace of mind when it arrives...)

Lovely, well thought after classic coloured timeless collection! Congrats.

(BTW what's happened with Lavender Phoebe buyer?? Hope all sorted happily - sorry if you have already mentioned it somewhere.)

Lovely, well thought after classic coloured timeless collection! Congrats.

(BTW what's happened with Lavender Phoebe buyer?? Hope all sorted happily - sorry if you have already mentioned it somewhere.)

lavender phoebe buyer was politely told to resell as i believed her issues did not have any grounds to warrent a refund because there were no issues in the first place in my honest opinion