A Weird Conversation...

I totally understand how you feel. I had a weird experience in my local LV boutique yesterday too. I went in wanting to have a look at the white MC Wapity. I don't have a regular SA so I asked the SA who was standing near the display. She looked at me a bit strangely, then said, "Which item?" So I repeated myself, the white MC Wapity, and pointed to it in the display case.

She goes into the back, comes back with a list, checks through it and calls for another assistant and they finally return with another cosmetics case in Mono. :confused1:

So I tell her nicely, no it is the smaller case, in white multicolour. Then she goes, "Ohhhhh the Wapity."

Wasn't that what I said in the first place? I know I speak pretty good English and I wasn't mumbling. But somehow these SAs have a way of making you feel like you're a complete idiot. I was so irked with the whole experience that I left without buying anything LOL.

That's strange - it's funny when you know the product better than the SA though.
I called to ask about the new black denim cabby and the SA kept insisting it was the grey denim patchwork speedy that I really meant.:rolleyes:

Maybe the SA didn't understand what you meant:shrugs:? Anyhoo. I think we can be a little hard on some SA's. I know everyone has all these great expectations but it's really not the fault of the SA's if they're not as informed as we'd like them to be. Most SA's don't live and breath LV like we do. As amazing as my SA can be, I tend to get rumored information before she does. It's not her fault that LV doesn't release confirmed information out to her as soon as we hear the rumors.