~A Wedding with Chanel in Tow~

Congrats on your marriage!! All the details look amazing! I'm sure you looked every bit the gorgeous bride to be on that day.... Did you go on your honeymoon right away? If you did I hope it was relaxing for you... It does get very stressful the last few weeks up to the wedding itself...

Congrats nico! Everything looks elegant and uniquely your style - beautiful and sophisticated with a touch of whimsy! I wish you all of the happiness this world has to offer!

Wish I could respond individually to all of you that have been so gracious to take the time to comment on my thread. All your kind words and well wishes are truly appreciated and I'm just very grateful that I can share these pics with everyone. :smooch: :hbeat::hugs:

Haven't gone on the honeymoon yet, we are in the process of confirming Hawaii. I know, I know how typical, but DH and I have traveled a lot so it's one of the places that we both haven't explored(the other idea was Egypt, but too much political unrest). Pretty excited to see all the islands and of course do some shopping! :graucho:

:heart:Your pictures of details warm my heart...I just love the shots of each one and can only imagine how beautiful a bride u were :cutesy:.... I think your bridal stress therapy was 'Chanel retail therapy'... And it's the best kind... You created quite a Chanel trousseau in the days leading up to your big day!

May LOVE fill your lives with so much LOVE it spillith over!
Congratulations to the new life partners:love: and thank you Nico_79 for sharing your very special day with your TPF family :P

Thank you for sharing your happy day with us all here.
The details look amazing and I am sure it was the best day for you all with plenty of beautiful memories to cherish.
I wish you both all the happiness in the world and plenty more special memories to make together.
:hugs: