A Wedding Gift Reveal (My first too!)

epham3

Apr 3, 2017
I've been waiting a long time to post this! Our wedding photos have finally come back (I got married on May 20), and my photographer got some great shots of my brand new black lambskin rectangular mini with SHW!

This bag is especially special to me. It's my first (and probably only) Chanel. My mom unfortunately passed away in October right before our wedding. My mom and I have always had a love for designer bags. She had an eye for high quality goods, and she could spot a designer bag even before seeing the label. I inherited all of her prized bags. My mom and I always dreamed of getting a Chanel one day. This mini commemorates our wedding but also my amazing mom. My husband knew right away what to get me after knowing my mom and I for so long. I know this is a bag that I will cherish forever. I hope that one day I can pass this bag down to my daughter too.

LizDanWed_0285.jpg LizDanWed_0289.jpg LizDanWed_0290.jpg LizDanWed_0292.jpg LizDanWed_0294.jpg

Last edited:
I've been waiting a long time to post this! Our wedding photos have finally come back (I got married on May 20), and my photographer got some great shots of my brand new black lambskin rectangular mini with SHW!

This bag is especially special to me. It's my first (and probably only) Chanel. My mom unfortunately passed away in October right before our wedding. My mom and I have always had a love for designer bags. She had an eye for high quality goods, and she could spot a designer bag even before seeing the label. I inherited all of her prized bags. My mom and I always dreamed of getting a Chanel one day. This mini commemorates our wedding but also my amazing mom. My husband knew right away what to get me after knowing my mom and I for so long. I know this is a bag that I will cherish forever. I hope that one day I can pass this bag down to my daughter too.

View attachment 3770408 View attachment 3770409 View attachment 3770410 View attachment 3770411 View attachment 3770412
Congrats on everything : the bag, the wedding and the dress :smile:

View attachment 3770408 View attachment 3770409 View attachment 3770410 View attachment 3770411 View attachment 3770412
:hbeat::tup:Aw, this is a lovely story!! Your pics are priceless & outrageously GORGEOUS :love: You are so beautiful. What a thoughtful gift from your husband. Congrats on your wedding & how wonderful to have this in honor of your dear Mom. All the best to you dear!:drinks:

Congrats on your wedding and marrying the perfect man! His gift to honor the memory of your mother is really special. Thanks for sharing your photos and story with us! Your smile and your joy is a delight to see!

Reactions: MochaJen