A warning from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously dont think OP done anything wrong, once you have an item over 1.2k at buyer's hand certainly she is not happy, you will be worry and over reacting too...

this is a public forum you can say whatever u like...pplz do or dont agree...is your own opinion, seriously I think contact another party is way too much for this situation

agreed

Ok so I see here what is going on yall can say whatever u want to me and stick ur nose where it doesn't belong but I call yall out on being drama, which u kinda are, and I am the one who is wrong and not u? U can't take responsibility for anything u have done or said. Hmmm...interesting. Cause after being come out how else would I reply but to say you guys have too much time on ur hands and most grown adults wouldn't be acting like this. Can u honestly say you are in the right completely here and mature? I said I made a mistake w palmbeach last night but then to be ridiculed again and again after i apologized is just insane. That is what is creepy. That yall don't know me but yet u act like I have just killed ur pet or something w how hostile yall are being now. So cause I acted a way gives u the right to be just as rude and to bash my credibility? Aren't you doing what u are getting mad at me for doing to her? It's very hypocritical.

honestly your doing that on your own by all the immature name calling you have been doing. Your mentallity seems like a high school girl. And I don't see where you apologized to palmbeachdiva. If you did and I over looked it, then thats my mistake.

Did she cross the line by contacting the buyer? Not for me to say but I will say ppl in the ebay thread have always gone above and beyond to help others out. Maybe you were expecting people to just side with you and not question anything you might have said. When you thought she was siding with the buyer is when you came out lashing everyone

I am not ganging up on anyone. The OPs attitude is ridiculous and from that I have a feeling that the buyer might be right in this situation. I'm always interested to hear both parties sides especially in a situation like this. You can usually come to a resolution faster when both parties are involved in the post trying to work it out with the advice of others.

Seriouslly, what are you reading?????? My attitude, what about u and ur giggles and cattiness. Are u kidding me???? None of yall can take responsibility for anything. U are incredibly rude!!!!!!! Side smirks are still called rude remarks. What is wrong w yall to actually think yall have done nothing wrong and it's all me. I am an adult and can take responsibility and I did but this is baffling. Read what u have written. I am defending myself that is all I am doing. I started this post like anyone else w no intention of this and being ganged up on cause yall accuse me of stuff you don't want me accusing her of. It is so stupid how upset u r getting over something that doesn't involve u at all!!!!!! Grow up....U can't call the kettle blk when u are doing the same thing against me? It must be great to live on ur special planet where the rules don't apply to you.

Ladies Ladies...calm down. It's a post for jeez sakes not a murder trial. Omg this is beyond humerous now. Man to be you ladies and be perfect and never make mistakes or be caught up in something u go off on somone. How do yall do it? I just thought Jesus was one to judge and not fogive for he walks a life of perfection but I had no idea yall were walking w him and were allowed to be this way. Yall shouldn't care about what I think or say, you dont know me. The fact u are getting sweaty behind ur computer and loosing sleep over this w having to do all of this is kinda creepy. I shoudn't be able to have that much influence or control over u but somehow I have managed to make yall so interested in getting back at me I am actually speechless and kinda flattered. And for what reason? Um cause I implied one of u was a liar. Usually an apology w someone u don't know is acceptable but I guess it's something deeper here. The fact that u would start drama when many people do the same thing I do on here and dont have this reaction, is telling me there is a deeper issue w u. I don't know any grown adult that would feel the need to waste their time or want to for that matter to start a full on war w someone especially since this isn't even over you or your ebay account. Think what u want about me. I started this to vent cause I was upset and worried like any normal person and like everyone else on here w an issue. U must have too much time on ur hands. I could never dream of sticking my nose in others business. I would say my opinion and be done with it. I am kinda concerned now that maybe u need attention and need to start things to feel alive or something. I have just never heard of anyone getting this upset over something so dumb and going off the deep end about it. I am sure I am not the only one who might see this and be dumbfounded. I guess it's cause someone that looks like me or acts like me took advantage of you and hurt u to a point u feel u have to fight battles that don't need fighting. I can stand on my own and speak my mind wout feeling threatened, especially here. For someone who acted like she doesn't care about what I say or do is sure going thru alot of trouble to prove a "neutral" point. Do what u wanna do, whatever gets ur heart going. I am flattered that out of ur busy day u chose to become so involved with this and take it 100 times further just for me. btw I said I made mistakes, but none were done on purpose. I thought yall were saying sole pics which I did take one but should of taken more. I really hope none of yall ever go thru anything similar or have someone pretend to be u on a phone call or identity fraud cause then you might see why I am so protective of my reputation and name. Continue to yap and go off the deep end cause I know that deep down that people that are jealous or unhappy in life always try to bring down others and knowing I stick up for myself, u are trying to push my buttons to see what I do but realize u guys are giving me more attention in the long run and look kinda sad that this is ur idea of a good time. Some people just love being drama starters though so guess thats whats ur going for here. Have fun...Ill just sit back and read and laugh about how stupid and high schoolish this is but by all means continue cause lord knows u have nothing better to do.

Have you been drinking again :thinking:.

Seriouslly, what are you reading?????? My attitude, what about u and ur giggles and cattiness. Are u kidding me???? None of yall can take responsibility for anything. U are incredibly rude!!!!!!! Side smirks are still called rude remarks. What is wrong w yall to actually think yall have done nothing wrong and it's all me. I am an adult and can take responsibility and I did but this is baffling. Read what u have written. I am defending myself that is all I am doing. I started this post like anyone else w no intention of this and being ganged up on cause yall accuse me of stuff you don't want me accusing her of. It is so stupid how upset u r getting over something that doesn't involve u at all!!!!!! Grow up....U can't call the kettle blk when u are doing the same thing against me? It must be great to live on ur special planet where the rules don't apply to you.

:lolots::lolots::lolots::lolots::lolots:

I can not take someone seriously when they are calling someone immature and childish.. but they can't even write proper english. Are you still in HS?

:lolots::lolots::lolots::lolots::lolots:

I can not take someone seriously when they are calling someone immature and childish.. but they can't even write proper english. Are you still in HS?

Oh, you forgot to tell SOLIDGOLD that mentality is spelt with one "L". I can't believe you girls don't see that you are being equally as immature.

No comment.. LOL.

If the attitude and lack of respect for other members continues in this subforum, you will just see more and more threads closed.

I really do not understand all of the name-calling. I understand being annoyed or frustrated with someone and wanting to share your opinion, but the name calling is really childish.

All we ask is that people are respectful to one another. I don't see respect in this thread. And I will admit I do not follow this section well enough to know how it works, but I am not sure I even can follow if I tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.