A wallet to match my speedy

Spork

LoVly
O.G.
Oct 31, 2008
So last month i finally got myself a Damier Speedy 35 and she's sadly been hiding in my closet for awhile because i'm scared of ruining her (with all this rain we're having). So i'm going to take her out for a night on the town finally and i want to use her alot more. The other day my boyfriend said to me "Christina, your burberry wallet is going to look so terrible next to your lv":s. I've had my burberry wallet for a good 2 years now and i've dropped her countless times and she's all scratched but i still love her. Then i thought to myself, maybe it's time for a new wallet. Ofcourse i went towards a lv wallet and i can't decide what wallet would match my beautiful speedy. I kept leaning towards a pomme d'amour vernis zippy wallet. What do you think would go great with it? :biggrin::biggrin:

very familiar story - i also had burberry wallet and changed it for lv t&b cles. it just doesn't look good with my lv bags. go go for lv wallet!! my vote is for something in pomme - zippy ot sarah.